CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

To Brown or not to Brown

The latest thing I'm working on is a spray tanning machine. Julie and I think it would be a great addition for these old bodies. If we just use it ourselves we could have it paid for in 3 months or less as spray tanning here is $25.00 a time. Plus we might offer it to others for $10.00 a time and pay ourselves back. In case you all think I am getting to worldly. I am still visiting the sick, attending the temple, and trying hard to do what is right. I just want to look good doing it. I think it is a cheap fountain of youth. Anyway let me know what you think.

1 comments:

the Rew Crew said...

Is this for real? Is this a joke? I can never tell when bloggers are kidding or telling the truth! Either way, I would so use it if you had it!