CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Golf Anyone?

I have really stepped out on a limb. I have a set of petite ladies golf clubs arriving any day now. I purchased them on e-bay. This is probably trivial to everyone else, but it is major to me.
I never thought I would be chasing a little white ball around some grassy area, so that's a big deal. The other major deal is that I now have purchased something on e-bay and I have a pay pal account. I also did all of this by myself.
Contrary to what you may all believe, golfing has become a necessity. Three grandsons and a son and son in law all golf. I need to be able to hang out with those little guys at least and chase some balls around with them.
My first day, I used Brad's clubs and tried hitting a bucket of balls. What a joke. It's a very hard game to play. I can putt O.K. and I can barely chip, but hitting on the range is major stress. Braden makes me laugh allot and that helps ease the embarrassment.
No, I will not be participating in any major tournaments. I will just be using it as exercise, a way to release frustration, and the enjoyment of being outside, and with little boys whom I love.

1 comments:

the Rew Crew said...

Shopping on e-bay?!!!

Congratulations on this great step in life. Trust me, you are going to LOVE online shopping; and the golf will be fun as well.