CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008


How much fun can this be? 6 inches of snow, 1 inch of ice underneath, and church cancelled. It's great to enjoy the day without guilt. I am certain the pioneers would have made it the three blocks to church. But I am going to assume that Latter Day Saints are not built the same as the older models in the 1800's. You know how it is. Older, sturdier, less plastic, solid, etc. Anyway this has been a great day. I promise not to make a habit of missing church, but I'm going to enjoy the this fun guilt-free day.

2 comments:

the Rew Crew said...

The biggest proof I have that LDS aren't built the same as they used to be is the fact that those poor women gave birth ON THE PLAINS!!!

I think I would have run screaming from every male I saw just to avoid that lovely scenario.

Megan said...

Jana,

I was reading Terri's blog the other day and wondered "I wonder if Jana has a blog?" Found a link, and here I am reading your blog. HOw fun is this? Finding my friends in blog land! I also saw Josh and his family and FUN, Fun, Darling kids, happy life. . . I am so glad
Megan andros williams