CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm a Blogger!


Here I am in sunny Tallahassee, Florida, learning how to blog. We hope to be announcing a new baby boy soon and while we're waiting I'm starting to blog. Just sold the business, I now have a life and I will be sharing with everyone who cares.
I'm trying to figure out what to do with my new found freedom. If any of you want to list suggestions as to what I can do, I am open to anything. I'm thinking, learning to golf. exercising, actually starting to write some and make little children's books for my grandchildren. Of course travel is always beckoning. So I am becoming a whole new person, with a fun new life. Keep posted to see what's new.

2 comments:

the Rew Crew said...

I would just like to state that my child is not naked here, and she is wearing a diaper. If she was naked she would be running in circles saying, 'I NAKED!!!'

Brad Rew said...

So happy to see that you are blogging. Can't wait to read more and see all the pics. Already miss you but hope that you have a blast in Florida and I hope Sarah pops that boy out so you can spoil him!!