CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Today, Howard woke up and said "It is going to be a great day," I ask him how he knew that, and he replied that any day where you wake up, your family is safe and well and you can accomplish something is a great day. I obviously need to borrow from his optimism and enthusiasm. But in the eternal scheme of things isn't that the most important. Family, friends, the gospel, health and hope. All the other things we worry about are really insignificant. I am reminded of that when there is a disaster or something. It's to bad that is what it takes to make me appreciate the small things. So I must say it's going to be a great day. I have a great family, choice friends, the gospel, health and lots of hope.

1 comments:

rip said...

You pushed me over the edge. I thought now that you have a blog, I must be the only person left on the planet to not have one. I love your thoughts and look forward to more insights.