CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pretty Authentic Greek Salad


2 English Cucumbers ( I think any cucumber will work)

7 tomatoes

1 can black olives

1 green pepper Julienned

1 red onion Julienned

2 teaspoons Mediterranean Oregano ( I have used regular Oregano, the Mediterranean is a little stronger in flavor)

1/2 Olive Oil

3 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar

1 Cup Feta Cheese

Salt and Pepper to Taste



Just mix everything together and enjoy. This amount makes a very large salad. You can cut back to any size you want. It has become one of my favorite salads. I made certain to plant cucumbers so I could eat it all summer long. It is so healthy. My cooking class ladies also loved this salad. I am hoping the picture shows how pretty it can look. It tastes as good as it looks

0 comments: